Friday, December 30, 2011

New year... Again?

Originally I wanted to start this blog in 2012.  I realized however, how much has happened during 2011 that it seemed appropriate to start with a little reflection (I know... gag).  I'll spare you the mushy memories and inspirational quotes and get to the point.  It was not such a fantastic year that I'm sad to say goodbye, nor was it so horrible that I can't wait for the next.  It was a year, like many other years.  Mistakes were made, tears were cried, some friendships fell apart but others were made that much stronger. 
 Most importantly though, I finally feel I've found my place (in the working world at least) through nursing.  It has been the most humbling, inspiring, and difficult adventure thus far.  Thankfully I've had the amazing support of my family to help get me through (ok... too mushy??).  Well this is why I love them -
(Christmas Eve)
(Hats courtesy of the talented Kim Epling)

Anyway, back to nursing.  Psych rotation is up next, I have a bit of a soft spot for this area.  For those of you who know me well know why.  Hopefully I don't get too emotional, I've been told I need to work on that :/ 

Anyhoo... good first post?? yay or nay
Please feel free to comment, I'll use any help I can get.
Happy New Year!

3 comments: