Monday, January 2, 2012

Aftermath

So another new years has come and gone.  I'm usually opposed to setting any type of new years resolution (last year was to eat less pizza... yea right).  Starting a blog was one that I thought might actually stick, not sure why but whatevs.  So far so good!  I also try to have as little expectations about new years eve.  Between getting an outfit, planning where to go, who to go with, and so on it just hardly seems worth it.  Then there's the new years kiss...  This is my first single new year in some time so I knew that was NOT going to happen (for some reason beginning the new year kissing some random drunk a** hole doesn't seem quite right).  So yeah, I decided to celebrate the night like any other night I go out with good friends.  The only differences I found were these:
1.  No amount of sparkle is too much on NYE
2.  There's this countdown thing right before midnight which usually includes a complementary glass of champagne (I'll take it!)
3.  Random people seem to think it's ok to shove their tongues down your throat come 12am (just because I'm not kissing anyone does not mean I want to be assaulted by your mouth)
4.  Poppers, horns, whistles, etc.  will be blown in your face all night

(Before we went out. Not the best photo but you get it.)

All in all it was a good NYE.  Got out of LA and hung out with good friends.  Isn't that what its all about anyway??
Now it's time to rest, relax, and get ready for school to start again (wahh)

Thanks for reading!!
LC :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment