Friday, March 16, 2012

until then

I originally started this blog as a new years resolution and a sort of memoir of my time through my last year of nursing school.  I thought it would be a good way to share my experiences with friends and family, or even a few others who might find this journey interesting.
I have found reading other peoples experiences through life so interesting, motivating, and inspiring.  All I wanted from this blog was to maybe do the same for one other person.  
Unfortunately there are people out there looking for any chance to throw you under the bus.
I would like to continue writing about my nursing school experience but due to recent events I no longer feel comfortable.
It's unfortunate to go through a program like this, seeing the same people every day, thinking we all have each others backs and then to see something so two faced occur.
Although I'm sure I could continue this blog without any major problems, my priority has to be my education, I am unwilling to take any risk of that being tampered with.
 I am hoping to start my blog up again, after this all blows over.
Until then...
Thank for reading :)
-LC

No comments:

Post a Comment