Monday, January 9, 2012

Back to Reality

I know we've been back to school for a week now from winter break but today really shocked me back to reality.  I don't know about the rest of you but I know I always say I'll keep up on my studies during time off... yeah... right
Nothing says welcome back like a big fat stats test.  Little did I know how little I knew (??)
I think I managed to not totally blow it, but let me tell you.  It. was. not. good.
For any of you who are actually good at this, I applaud you.
For any of you who are nurses/in the medical field, do I need to know this?? 
Didn't think so.
Anyway, moving on.
The break was good, great even.  Got to go home and visit friends and family.  Though I've noticed, going home is hardly a vacation at all.  I think it's the most stressed I've been all term actually.  Making sure you see everyone, driving back and forth between family and friends (friends are in SC, family is over the hill). Basically I needed a vacation from my vacation.
Somehow with all the things to do, places to be, and people to see this always calms me down

Home sweet home :)
I miss seeing this every day.  But it is so absolutely wonderful to go back to.

Thanks for reading :)
-LC

No comments:

Post a Comment