Sunday, January 22, 2012

nursing school woes

As finals approach I find myself getting more and more excited for the next term to start.  It seems I always check out of the class I currently am in and get excited for the next.  As I mentioned prior, our mental health clinical is up next.  Not only am I totally stoked to start back up in the hospital (we had a little break from that this last term), but I also can't wait for the new experience.  Unfortunately clinical has gotten a little routine thus far (I haven't been so lucky as to watch a surgery or be sent to ER yet).  
I feel as though I am the only one excited for this rotation.  Everyone seems to be scared or hesitant, I honestly CANNOT wait!!
Hopefully I wont be completely disappointed, or totally suck at it :/ 
On another note, sometimes I do wonder who in their right mind makes our schedules though.  I know this is what comes with this type of schooling and I'm sure (I know) others have it much worse.  But really?? Class until 10:30 the night before having to be at the hospital 6:30 the next morning??? (plus 45 min commute)  Oh well at least it's only that one day.  The rest of the week is pretty doable.

Anyway thanks for letting me vent a bit
and thanks for reading :)
-LC

No comments:

Post a Comment